Peanut Butter Cups
Whether you use them as stocking stuffers or enjoy them as a delicious treat after your holiday feast with your family and friends, these bars are not only healthy, but super easy to make in advance, and taste just like peanut butter cups!
Prep Time: 25 mins
Total Cooking Time: 1h 25m
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter (for the crust)
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- In a medium bowl, mix together the butter or margarine, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended. Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9x13 inch pan.
- In a metal bowl over simmering water, or in the microwave, melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter, stirring occasionally until smooth. Spread over the prepared crust. Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares.
Recipe courtesy: All Recipes